PDA

View Full Version : Nude Martial Arts Simulator

scuz
01-24-2015, 02:53 PM
I'm creating a game ( an all female martial art game mod - with nudity to be precise).

I need volunteers to help write very short biographies for each character in the game.

There are over a thousand characters so this is a big project. It would be great if I could get at least 20-30 volunteers but perhaps that is wishful thinking.

Anyone interested?

It's not a money making project. The only thing you have to do to play this naughty mod is buy the game "WMMA3" from Grey Dog Software (I am not affiliated with them) The base game demo is here. http://www.greydogsoftware.com/downloads.php?id=89

My mod is a all female nude fighter mod (with around 1600 nude women in the database). I have been working on it for 9 months and there is still a lot to do to make it complete.

I figured the best place to ask for help is a forum where people enjoy looking at naked pictures of women. The Greydog forum would probably not allow such a request.

I am not offering money/or future employment (I'm a musician by trade)

If anyone has any free time on there hands/and enjoys the idea of running a nude martial arts fight promotion then let me know. Any help would be massively appreciated.