PDA

View Full Version : Two lesbians from the 90s who are they?

Hellohihello
08-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Hello =)

I am looking for a scene with two lesbians girls have sex its from the 90s, I do not know from which movie or what the actresses named but a lesbian slightly older girl seduces a shy young girl and it unfolds what I want to remember in a undressing room such a room where theater people change before they occur. The older girl asks the young girl to try a dress and she takes off her clothes and try it. They then have sex and licking each other etc. The young girl is lead and say that "We do not do things like these where I am from", but the older girl says that she has to learn things like that if she is going to Las Vegas.I think that both are blonde and busty with silicone breast the younger girl I remember that she had little freckles if I remember right.

I found a short clip which I suspect may be the clip I search I found on an old VHS tape but there are only a few seconds far but maybe you recognize the girls and especially the younger girl (in the first picture) that are licking? Can you see which actress it is ? (Sorry for the low quality pictures)

How do I attach images from your computer?

Grateful for the help

Hellohihello
08-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Nobody who knows?